What about some ideas for you…
- A second hand sale- maybe with friends?
- Afternoon tea, or a tea party
- A training course (whatever your expertise is) and donate the fee
- A bake sale, or ‘bake-off’
- Coffee Mornings
- Dances – organise a disco, ceilidh, ballroom, salsa or 70’s night. You’d need a venue, band/ DJ
- Expert talk – use an expert or well-known personality prepared to donate their time. Charge admission, have a break to sell refreshments and auction their latest book, invention or autograph
- Football match, or any other team sport. Place bets on the side you think will win, get participants to pay a fee to join in
- Run a craft stall or crafting evening- people buy things you’ve made or maybe you could teach a skill, like knitting!
- Garden party – or open garden; held in your garden, with stalls, games, refreshments and raffles
- Golf tournament
- Fancy dress party at your house or in a local bar. Ask for an entrance fee. Organise a DJ, fantastical decorations and nibbles- Order a collection box for your reception desk…
- Organise a quiz for you and your colleagues – fee to join in that goes to Cris?
The World is your Oyster!