In the context of these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings: «CRIS Cancer Foundation or Cris Cancer UK» or «us» or «we» means CRIS Cancer Foundation a registered charity in England and Wales (1140193). Registered as a company in England & Wales 07493363 Registered address: 2 Moreton Terrace Mews South SW1V 2NU London. «Website» means any website under the ownership or control of Cancer Research UK from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions; «Material» means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on the Website; «User» or «you» means the individual, firm, company or organisation accessing the Website and/or ordering any goods or services, registering for any events and/or making any donations;
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may use information obtained about you from cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device), which are created when you visit our site. The type of cookies that we use (known as session cookies) only give us information about which pages you have visited – they do not store any personal information about you. We use the information gathered to help improve your experience of using the site, and to provide us with information about which pages are most popular. The cookies only work for as long as you stay on the site, and will not identify you or reconnect when you revisit our site. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies will have the file names *@sjp.co.txt. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking «Help» in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not benefit from features of our site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.