Scientific research goals
1. To provide the necessary resources to generate a suitable research environment.
2. Innovative, high-quality research with difficulty in obtaining the necessary funding:
- Patient care
- Drug development, new forms and alternatives.
- Molecular bases
4. Collaboration with other innovative research development ideas.
5. Collaboration in hiring relevant research staff.
6. Collaboration in and performance of cancer-related activities, and dissemination of cancer research and information.